2010-08-09

Thinking of you



I was thinking of you, when I cut, cut, cut and cut my new little HandmadebyMia-tags to be used on my new creations. You, my dear blog readers all over the world, who keep visiting me here. You, who leave most wonderful, funny, cheering and loving comments. And you, who just like me sometimes peek in, read a bit, enjoy some pictures and hopefully come again.

I was also thinking of you, who have visited my shop, and to whom I have send my little I-wish-to-make-you-smile -packages during these years. I counted and counted and what a discovery: my birdies, cats, dogs, Moomins, bugs, flowers and other HandmadebyMia-creations have traveled to all these countries (I did my best with the alphabetical order):

Australia
Belgium
Brazil
Canada
Denmark
Finland
France
Germany
Greece
Hong Kong
Iceland
Ireland
Israel
Italy
Japan
Netherlands
New Zealand
Norway
Portugal
Russia
Singapore
Spain
Sweden
Taiwan
United Kingdom
USA

Quite a list?



It has taken some label-sewing to get all those packages on their way, to you in all those 26 (twenty and six) countries. I wish to sew some more in the future, and maybe add some new countries into my list. I also would love have a map on my wall, and put a pin to every country I have sent my packages to. And I just may have the pins ready too:



Thinking of you all this Monday!

8 comments:

greenrabbitdesigns said...

Handmade by Mia is most definitely international!!!!
Have a great week Mia. :)
Vivienne x

Pam said...

That's a very impressive list Mia!
Hope it just grows and grows.
P x

Jane said...

You are truely an international seller Mia, well done.

I hope that you are feeling better today after a weekend of taking it easy?

The sun is shining here again, Happy Monday, love Jane x

Mia said...

Thank you, ladies!

I am feeling much better already, and have dome some sewing also - I´ll show you tomorrow.

I was actually quite surprised myself how many countries I had on my list but yes, I would definitely like to get some new on that list by end of this year :)

Happy and sunny (yes, it´s still boiling hot here!) week beginning to all of you!

Yours,
Mia

Kreatywnie.com said...

It's time to make your list longer - I wonder how is that possible that Poland is not represented :) I love your style.
Kreatywnie.com Poland, Poznan

Mia said...

Thank you so much for visiting me here! And yes, I wondered the very same BUT I have sent my items to wonderful Polish persons just living outside Poland - that almost counts, right ;)

Have a happy week!

Yours,
Mia

Anne said...

Congratulations on so many international sales!! May you have many more......
I hope you are feeling better and have a great week.


Anne
PlumCreek22

Mia said...

Dear Anne,

Thank you! I am feeling MUCH better, and already sewn too ;)

You have a wonderful week beginning and we´ll talk more a bit later!

Yours,
Mia

This time of the year...

Usually around this time, when children go back to school, and you can just about to smell the autumn, I start to dig deeper in my fabric...