2010-08-10

Mismatchingly challenged

Let me explain. I loved the pouches and key fobs as they were but they just didn't match. Cute? Sure, but no match. What am I talking about? These key rings and these pouches. Still not seeing my challenge? Alright, let's see them today:



and



followed by these two



I know. It could be a syndrome or a condition of some sort, but I just couldn't leave these hanging there on their own - they needed a pair. There were some little key holders in need of a pouch and vice versa. And yes, you may choose them separately, no problem (as long as I know there is a pair). And oops... I may have done some more. A condition, definitely.



Help?

8 comments:

Pam said...

I'm just pleased there is someone else out there who is suffering the same condition. I've just had to buy more fabric because not all my fabric pots had 'partners'. You're not alone.
P xx

Jane said...

And glorious pairs they are too Mia. I think you could now say that they are all contentedly paired!
Have a great day, we have finally had a good rain shower here, no need for the watering can today!
Love, Janex

greenrabbitdesigns said...

Most definitely a 'condition' Mia but a very cute one!!
Have a lovely day. :)
Vivienne

Mia said...

Thank you so much, Pam, helps me a lot to know that there are others out there with this same syndrome ;)

Your pots are lovely, and NATURALLY they need to match, what else?

Sunshine!

Yours,
Mia

Mia said...

Thanks, Jane!

We are waiting some rain (promised yesterday and the day before...) but I am not too hopeful. I am happy you and your garden got some water, enjoy!

All I can send is sunshine again (sorry) ;)

Yours,
Mia

Mia said...

I think so too, Viv, it could be worst ;)

You too, have a lovely day and enjoy your glorious veggies!

Yours,
Mia

Anonymous said...

And what lovely pairs they are! Gorgeous as always Mia :)

Mia said...

Thank you, Beth!

I am already planning new...pairs, happily!

Have a great day and happy sewing!

Yours,
Mia

This time of the year...

Usually around this time, when children go back to school, and you can just about to smell the autumn, I start to dig deeper in my fabric...