2010-11-15

Almost coundowning already

Only 40days until Christmas! It's such a short time but I still am not in panic, I definitely am going to enjoy this all the way! I went through my Christmas-magazines and books this weekend as I was finding them new places in upstairs (we have new book shelves too!). I have a few favorites I would love to share to you, and I am going to do that this week when I've located all my books - boxes, boxes...



I have finished many, many new items lately but haven't had the time to show them - and my to-do-list for this week is long also. Don't take me wrong, I love it, and I know December will we slower, it always is. And it should also be, as from here, Finland, the last packages should be sent around 15.12. the very latest in order to get them to their destination for Christmas. After that I'll take it slow and enjoy myself with my family and friends. But before that: I must run!



Happy (and crafty to you who love doing that) week!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning Mia. Enjoy looking at those Christmas books - can't wait to see them too. Sorry didn't get words and pictures to you last week, but definitely today or tomorrow.
P xx

Mia said...

Hi Pam,

There's absolutely no hurry, next week or so will do fine!

I have some pretty books to show, I'll do it during this week :)

Happy Monday!

Yours,
Mia

Anonymous said...

Hi Mia
Love your little works of art! I really think you should try painting (if you could manage to find the time)!!
Hope you have a happy, crafty week too!!
Vivienne x

Mia said...

Thank you, Viv!

I really would like to try painting - maybe next summer?

Happy and crafty week!

Yours,
Mia

Jane said...

Hi Mia,
yes the countdown has started, how exciting!
Keep crafting, these all look great,
Love Jane x

Mia said...

I knew you would be in this countdown with me dear Jane :)!

Happy week!

Yours,
Mia

This time of the year...

Usually around this time, when children go back to school, and you can just about to smell the autumn, I start to dig deeper in my fabric...