2010-03-17

Something else



Sometimes I surprise myself and get something done that I have planned a long time. One of those things was a fabric scarf, which I wrote down to my ideas-book some two years ago. Time went by and knitting, felting and whatever always came along and the scarf was left on to-do list.



Last Saturday I finally managed to get one done! And it was fun, QUICK and it ate up my fabric stash - a perfect project. And it gets those pretty ribbons in use too - even better!



I made this one as a gift and its receiver actually liked it a lot, even it took some family guessing if it was a table runner or...? But a keeper, definitely. I actually need one in pink immediately myself - so back to sewing machine!



Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Mia said...

Hi there!

This time of the year...

Usually around this time, when children go back to school, and you can just about to smell the autumn, I start to dig deeper in my fabric...