2009-05-06

Buy handmade!


The prettiest peg bag was found at Raspberryfairy´s
wonderful shop. You´ll find her here.

Do you sew, knit or crochet? Do you still buy handmade goods sewn, knitted or crocheted? I do - and even I cannot crochet I buy adorable patterns (to-make-when-retired).

Sometimes it amazes me when people ask why I buy when I could (try) make this and that myself. Of course I could, but sometimes I just do not want to. If I see something I love, making it just "because I can" would be copying someone´s great idea, and it just is not my cup of tea. And buying pretty and clever things someone else created makes me feel good and yes, then I can expect someone else to buy mine too.

Happy shopping!

2 comments:

raspberry said...

Thanks for featuring me, so pleased that you love it!

Mia said...

You´re so welcome, I am a big fan of your work! Happy spring!

This time of the year...

Usually around this time, when children go back to school, and you can just about to smell the autumn, I start to dig deeper in my fabric...